- We'll take a drive in the gourgeous Val d'Orcia scenery towards the Monte Amiata direction.
- We'll take a secret road detour taking us to the remote village of Radicofani. Here rises one of the most impressive and most scenic medieval fortresses of all Italy. The most famous personality of Radicofani is Messer Ghino di Tacco, the “Gentleman Bandit“, who lived here at the end of the 13th century, and is also mentioned by both Boccaccio and Dante in their works, for its sometimes tyrannical and cruel deeds but always to do good. We could say that Ghino di Tacco is the Italian version of Robin Hood!
- We 'll walk around this gem of medioeval village and we'll stop to eat at a hall in the wall Trattoria.... but in my opinion ( which is the opinion of every local of surrounding villages) the best Trattoria in the world . You can order what you like from the daily hand made specials that the grandma had prepared ...
- We'll than keep driving towards the tiny village of Bagni San Filippo
- We'll explore and take a bath at the Fosso Bianco hot springs , The waters are as hot as they should be for some comfortable soaking and high in sulfur and calcium. We will be in the wilderness and have a memorable experience
Time: 5 Hours
Cost: $250.00 per person
3 person minimum, 6 person maximum
Parties of 7 or more can be accommodated upon request