The Florence Tour is perfect for those of you that have never visited Florence as well as those of you coming back to Florence.
- We'll cover all the must see places but also some hidden gems that only us as locals know about such as artisan workshops or our friends leather shops and market and of course the best places for a gelato.
- The tour is about visiting Florence at your own pace, and a pleasant walk through the city centre, and enjoying those things that you are most interested in.
- We will stop to historical places like caffe Paskowsky and Caffe Gilli were the cappuccino and pastries are a MUST for Fiorentini( people born and raised in Florence).
- We will stop at Gelateria Vivoli the best Gelato place in Florence
- We will stop at my great Friend Massimiliano to taste few Florentine specialties while crusing my favorite square called Santa Croce where I was spending most of my time to enjoy the city
- And of course shopping...so much to find in this magnificient City
- The tour is about Florence, but it's also about you , this is why I will try to understand your preferences and I will do my best to shape for you an unforgettable day.
- In only 3-4 hours you will learn and discover so many things about Florence that would take you days of research on your own.
Time : 4 hours
Cost: $ 400.00 per 2 person
3 to 6 people $ 150.00 per person
Parties of 7 or more can be accommodated upon request